Candidates can now get access to documents right from the comfort of their living room thanks to the Andhra Pradesh Government portal. This spares you from the hassle of moving around trying to get your application done. This article shares crucial aspects concerning the AP Meeseva Portal and provides a guide to help you in your registration process. The document also goes forward to put at your disposal the online services that the Andhra Pradesh Meeseva portal contains.
Meeseva Portal– ap.meeseva.gov.in
The government of Andhra Pradesh has set up a website that will help every citizen in their efforts to apply for certificates as well as documents that are important for every identification procedure. The Andhra Pradesh Meeseva portal is at the disposal of every state resident and serves as an enabler for applying to different documentation types as it pertains to their individual identities as well as their land. The website, therefore, serves as an enabler for citizens to stay home and never go out especially during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Advantages of the Andhra Pradesh Meeseva
Andhra Pradesh state residents are exposed to a wide array of benefits following the introduction of the Meeseva portal. The principal advantage of Meeseva portal implementation lies in the availability of the documentation at the residents’ homes. This means that these resident applicants are able to apply from home, provided they have access to the internet and a computer.
A.P Meeseva 2.0 Details
|Name||AP Meeseva 2.0|
|Launched by||ITE & C Department|
|Beneficiaries||AP state residents|
|Objective||To make documents available at home|
Among the services available for every resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Meeseva portal include:-
Aadhar, Agriculture, CDMA, Civil Supplies, Commission of industries, Department of Factories, District Admin, POLICE, Education, Election, Employment, GHMC, Housing, Endowment, Health
ITC, Labor, Legal Metrology, Mines & Geology, General Administration (NRI), Municipal Admin, Industries Incentives New, NPDCL, Revenue, Rural Development, and Social Welfare among others.
Required documentation for Andhra Pradesh Meeseva (AP Meeseva)
Make sure to have the following documents when applying for the Andhra Pradesh Meeseva portal:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Bank account details
AP Meeseva Portal application procedure
- The very first step is visiting the official website, which will lead you to the homepage
- Click to select the “Meeseva Online Portal”option. This directs you to another page
- Click on “New Registration”, which leads you to a registration form
- Provide the required information.
- Click to select the Submit button.
- Once the registration form is successfully submitted, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Key in the OTP.
- Click to select the “Confirm”
- You will receive a message that reads “Thank you for registering! A confirmation email has been sent to the registered mail ID. Please click on the Activation Link to activate your account”.
- Once you click on the activation link that is sent on the email your account will be automatically activated. At this point, a message that reads “Congratulations your Account has been activated” will be sent.
Procedure for logging in on Andhra Pradesh Meeseva (AP Meeseva) portal
If you want to login to the Andhra Pradesh Meeseva Portal, use this guide:-
- Visit the official website which automatically directs you to the homepage
- Key in your user ID and password
- Click to select “sign-in” and you will automatically be logged in to your account
Status of application
Follow the following procedure to check the status of your application
- Go to the official website using this link, this directs you to the homepage
- On the application status, provide your application ID, otherwise referred to as the transaction ID
- Click to select “go”
- The application status will come to your screen
Follow this procedure to check your Meeseva certificate:-
- Visit the official Meeseva website and access their webpage
- Check on the Meeseva certificate option and provide your application ID
- Click to select “go”
- Meeseva certificate will be displayed on your screen
Meeseva App download
Follow the following steps to download the Meeseva app for your device
- On your mobile phone, go to Google Play Store
- Type to search Meeseva app
- Click to select the highest option
- Click to install
To report or register a complaint, follow this guide:-
- On the new page, fill in with the right information, including your name, subject, suggestions/grievance, mobile number, and email address.
- Click to submit
Finding Meeseva centre
- The first step in locating the Meeseva center is visiting the official website which will open a homepage for you
- Click to select Meeseva center
- Select your district from the list of districts that will appear on your monitor or screen
- Details will appear
Guide for viewing authorized service provider
- The first stage is going to the official website and go to the homepage
- Click to select “authorized service provider”
- Click to select your district on the list of districts, which will lead to a list of the service providers in your area
Guide to help you view the authorized PEC service provider
- The first step is still going to the official website which directs you to the webpage
- Click to select “official PEC service provider”
- Click to select your district on the list of districts, which will lead to a list of the PEC service providers in your area
Helpline contact information
On the off chance that you witness any challenges with the Meeseva portal and are therefore not able to proceed with the registration:-
- Helpline number 1100
- Helpline websites
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
PMU Email ID- email@example.com